Are you wondering, ‘is matcha healthy?’ and are interested in hearing about how having matcha every day may be one of the healthiest daily rituals in the world?
Full of antioxidants and other healthful compounds, here is a quick fire round of the benefits of matcha... and in a form of pancakes, how can you possibly go wrong?!
1. A clean, jitter free source of energy
2. Melts away anxiety
3. Helps you tap into meditation with more ease
4. Boosts your mood and combats depression
5. Increases short term focus and memory
6. Improves skin and heart health
7. Optimises workout and exercise
8. Supports hormone balance, providing female specific benefits
9. Better quality sleep
10. Cancer fighting properties.
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 1-2
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp premium matcha
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- Nut butter spread
- Agave syrup
Blend or mix all ingredients except agave syrup and nut butter spread.
Add coconut oil to a pan (medium heat) and add pancake mixture.
Add to your favourite plate.
Top with nut butter spread and agave syrup - obsessed!