BRUSSELS SPROUT SALAD ROLLS
Detox Kitchen's healthy solution to your Christmas leftovers.
- 8 sheets rice paper
- 200g green beans
- 250g brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g glass noodles
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp honey
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for a minute so that they retain bite. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside
- Sauté the sprouts in the crushed garlic and olive oil until beginning to char in places. Set aside.
- Cook the glass noodles in boiling water according to pack instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Dip a sheet of rice paper in just-boiled water for a few seconds then remove and lie flat on a plate. Place a small handful of the beans at the bottom of the sheet, followed by a small handful of noodles. Roll once then add a small handful of the sprouts. Roll again and tuck the sides in on the last roll. Repeat until you have 8 salad rolls.
- To make the dipping sauce, simply mix the tamari and honey. Enjoy!